|9.||Install the frame and drain tube in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Before installing the frame, clear the drain tubes and drain valves using compressed air.
- When installing, tie a string to the top end of the new drain tube and pull it up into the roof.
- Check the frame seal.
- Clean the surface of the frame.
- When installing the frame, first attach the rear hooks into the body holes.
- Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly.
- When connecting the drain tube, slide it over the frame nozzle at least 10 mm (0.39 in.).
- Adjust the tube clip (A) on the drain tube (B) up or down so as not to interfere other interior pieces or body.